Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Some days just aren't worth it

Sorry again that I don't feel much like elaborating. I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll rest up and give a proper entry then. But let it suffice to say I feel like everything (and everybody) has been up in my face today, which apparently then put me in the mood to take up close photos.

Yup, still sticking to the project, cause that's one thing I'm going to try not to fail at.




A snapshot of my bookshelf. Thank you Borders for most of the ones you see. The bright blue and orange ones I got at one of my favorite stores in Bigfork, they're poetry.


The first ever thing I bought on eBay was that ladybug print. My mom painted and made the frame for me, and my dad got me the little stuffed ladybug there in front.


Some random junk on my other bookshelf. Little of everything there. And in case you were curious, that purple thing is a dragon butt.

1 comment:

Jess of All Trades said...

Hey lady! You can bust through the furstrations. I know you can.
Hm..photo project? Maybe it was YOU who told me about it. Heh..must have been. o_O I'm doing it on Facebook.
Good to see you're still up and Blogging..I'll have to check in more often again.