Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Made it

Well that's two of two visits back to back over and done with. I'm actually just biding my time before we have to go to the airport at 4:30 am. Posting some pics for today of the conservatory in the Bellagio. They just finished their new exhibit, which are Asian gardens. I have to say, this is one of my favorites of the ones I've seen so far. I'll be posting scattered Strip pictures throughout the next few days, just because I took a lot over the last week and I didn't feel like posting them all at once. But for tonight, just some gardens. I'll do a proper update tomorrow. After I sleep. A lot.





Panda!


Panda on hind legs with baby!


Don't play Koi with me! :D


Yakkity Yak (Actually, I think it's a water buffalo....being in the water and all.)


The overseer of said animals.

No comments: