...for the Vain Train! Sorry fellow bloggers, I'm having a very self-centered day today. Took some funny pics out on the Strip earlier this evening...
High fiving he clown outside Circus Circus
Crazy hat in a random gift shop. I didn't realize at the time that our faces matched...
A little butt-grabbing outside the Riviera
And my new haircut. Which I LOVE.
So I saw this over at Mama Loco the other day...and when I did it, it was scary accurate. What you do is type in your name and then "needs" in the search bar of Google and see what comes up. Here were my results:
- attention. Yes! Yes I do...it's true. I'm spoiled.
- a new home. SO TRUE! I'm going to be moving again here in like...3 weeks! Story about that later.
- a dentist. Omg, yes. I have the Grand Canyon in my right molar. And it hurts.
- your help. I always need help. Especially now! Gonna need help movin!
- to get inspired. Yup. I don't know what to do with myself anymore...I need to figure out something!
They're all so very true, lol. But yeah, thanks for coming along with me on my little ride of vanity for today. My friend and I are packing and getting ready to leave on a road trip home tomorrow, YAY! So I'll update on a couple things later, like the moving bit, this job thing, and life in general.
Oh, and I never found my wallet. Boo. I'm getting everything replaced. Talk about a pain!