Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Craftiness

So, I'm finally done with school now, and it's such a good feeling. I'm trying to get all of my stuff figured out - house, job, and whatnot - so that I can have some peace of mind. I should be moving down by the end of May, early June if all goes well.

Until then, however, I've been hanging out making some crafty-type things. I rejoined Nervousness.org, an art-share website. I had forgotten how much I liked being a part of it. I thought I'd post pics of what I'm doing here in case anyone was interested :) And if you feel so inclined, do comment on them and tell me what you think!



These are my most recent set of cards. The swap was entitled "A Week in Your Life" and the object was to make a set of 7 cards - one for each day- depicting what you did. I chose the week I was in Vegas.


Next, we have a postcard that a made with a requested Shakespearian theme.


And finally, a set of cards for a "Do What You Do" swap. It was make a set of 3 cards with any theme you like, just to sort of let other people get a look at the type of stuff you do. I really enjoyed making these. And yes, that is a baby origami crane attached to the one on the right. :)

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the first set I made...they for an "April Showers" swap. They weren't up to my usual standard, just being the first I've made in over 4 years, but I still liked them. Oh well.

I'll continue to post my work here in case anyone is interested, so check back occasionally to see what new and crafty things I've been working on! :D

No comments: