Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Craftiness

I had a very productive day today! I finished three sets of ATCs that I'll send off on Tuesday. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of my black and purple color combo set before I sealed the envelope, but they weren't my favorites anyway so it's ok. These photos are from a Feel the Music swap, where we picked three songs and made cards about them, and a Comical swap. I'm officially all caught up now with stuff I need to send out. Hooray!!! :)




Here's the whole set together.


This one I made for Dancin' Shoes by Gavin DeGraw. It's one of my favorite songs.


This one is for Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn. Also one of my favorite songs.


Here's one I did for Soldiers of the Wasteland by Dragonforce. The most complex song with the least complex card.


Here is back of the Some Postman envelope. I made a card and an envelope, since the song is about stealing love letters.


The front of the envelope.


The front of the card and the envelope.


and the inside of the card.


Here's the set of comical cards together.


This one was a play on the game everyone does with their fortune cookies... reading "in bed" after the fortune.


This is a "crowbar"...get it? :D


And here we have a meal ticket. This one actually cracks me up and I totally just did it off the top of my head.

1 comment:

linnykins said...

Hi,

I'm macadamia from nervousness. Lovely ATCs! My favourite is the Walking in Memphis one. I like that song too :)

Keep up the artyness!