Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sunshine and pie

So I'm back in Las Vegas for week scoping things out for The Big Move. I have all my important appointments tomorrow:
9:30 a.m. - looking at potential condo
12:00 p.m. - meeting with potential boss
2:00 p.m. - meeting with mortgage broker
It's a very important day for me....everything kinda hinges on it, which terrifies me. I'm hoping my day will go like this:
"YES! I love the condo! I want to live here and I need it now!"
"YES! I'd love to hire you, of course you can have a job!"
"YES! You've been approved for your loan! Here's all your money!"
That would be awesome. Beyond awesome. All I really need is the job though...if I get the job, everything else will fall in place. So wish me the best of luck! I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes. :)

No comments: