Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sooo happy....*sigh*

I am the happiest girl right now!  Just got to my most favorite place in the world.  Amazing the energy that something like that can give you.  :)  I got in on Monday, and every day this week a few more folks trickle in....and we all keep getting more and more excited to start the season!  It's really like we never left.  Even the new kids have taken to us like ducks to water.  Which is good, better than scaring them off!  lol!
I've been working a little this week, for most of the day, but nothing really strenuous.  Just some piddly things.  But those are finished now, so I'm done with working until Sunday.  :D  Whoooo!  We have a small show opening tonight, so those of us that are here are going to get all gussied up and go watch the show.  I'm so excited, it's awesome you guys.  If you haven't heard of Forbidden Broadway (which I hadn't), you should look into it.  SO FUNNY.
I've also been so happily distracted by everything that I'm already fearing July is going to arrive too soon.
Things I've done in the last 5 days:
Killed a spider.
Met up with old friends.
Been at the bar.  Every night.  (not always drinking!  Just for the record. :) )
Had a night without heat or hot water.
Ridden in the trunk of my own car.
Made a midnight munchie ham sandwich.
Had some heart-to-heart talks.
Been waist-deep in fabric.
Curled a wig.
Lacquered just about anything that is standing still. (i.e. a giant platform and some show signs)
Repainted faces.
Walked up and down The Hill.  It's still a pain, but not as much of one.
Met lots of new friends.
Been shot with a squirt gun.
Gone to breakfast at an amazing diner.
Promised my denim jacket to one of my new friends.
Gone grocery shopping for a super secret special dinner.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!  Yeah!

1 comment:

LIZZIE said...

You being happy makes the rest of us happy. Enjoy your summer.