Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Pretty self-explainatory.  I would hope.  :)

So I just saw the greatest commercial ever, it was for Weber grills, and it had a bunch of people doing crazy dances.  If there are two things I love in life, they would be barbecue and crazy dances.  Both of which I'll get to enjoy very soon....yes! Well, mostly the barbecue part, I do the crazy dancing part most every day.  Which is probably why most of the time my bosses shake their heads at me.  Hey, at least I'm entertaining!  Anydance, here is the video for your own enjoyment!  (PS - The song rocks my face off too!  It's called "You Light Me Up"...how appropriate.  It was made for the commercial, and if you're like me and HAVE TO HAVE IT, click here for only place it's available.  The Weber website.  You're welcome. :D )


Speaking of songs that are catchy, Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti is right up there.  The video makes me oddly happy.  Everyone is just so content and really enjoying themselves.  Plus, I don't think you can listen to the song and not dance.  I dare you.  :)


Hmmm....let's see.  I don't know that I'm actually loving exercise, but I DO love that even though I look like this:
After I exercise, I feel like this:
And yes, I am usually laying on the floor like that when I'm done too.  That Jillian...she doesn't mess around, I tell ya.

For absolutely hilarious blog posts, ya'll should check out The Bloggess if you haven't already.  Hilarious.  I wish I could write like these people who are so snarky and witty.  (I'm looking at you Travis, Daffy, and Jen.)  Alas, here I am, talking about tv ads for a charcoal grill.  I tell ya, the fun never ends around this place.  (Oh, and you should also read this, because it might be funniest Craigslist ad ever.  Yup.  Which I found on The Bloggess.)


No comments: