Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Panic Attack

I would like to say that normally I'm a happy, upbeat person. I'm usually of a disposition that I don't worry much (not enough sometimes, my mother would say), so right now is a little weird for me. Without going into my entire life story, I will just say that over the last year I had a bit of a rough ride. It happens, I know. This summer was the best remedy I could have asked for after what was going on in the months prior. But suddenly in the last couple days I've been really worrying that I'm TOO open and share TOO much online. I've become paranoid. I think I'm probably just being silly, I mean after all, this is my blog right? I have every right to post and share without thinking that's going to get me in trouble. Blogosphere, just tell me I'm being dumb and everything will be ok. Here's hoping the uneasiness will pass soon. *sigh*

5 comments:

Stesha said...

It will pass soon! This is your blog. Share as much or as little as you need too!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

One with many names said...

rough rides are well... rough.

It's nice to meet you :)

MaricrisG said...

Sharing is good as long as you're not sharing personal information that would get you into trouble like talking about your job & how you hate it :) Trust your heart. If you think you went overboard sharing TMI, then set a limit where you're comfortable with. Yes, it is your blog and no one should judge u for it :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I go threw the same thing everyonce in a while! You'll be ok sweets and if you ever need to chat, just email :)

Side Street Style said...

I love your blog....so just post what feels right to you...we cannot go through lift caring so much what other people think and ofcourse you have right to say what you feel

Laura from SITS
xxx

www.sidestreetstyle.com