Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

One week and counting...

Well, today is my 24th birthday (or was, it's now August 4th so the time for celebration has passed) and it was a good one. My sister and her family came down to visit, and we had a nice couple days of just hanging out and playing games.

This next week is the week of things to do. Tomorrow I'm making all my important phone calls - tune-ups for me and my car, getting the electricity and gas turned on in my new apartment so they'll give me the keys, and of course the cable company. I'm also calling the apartment complex to tell them I'll be there and that I've had my utilities turned on and all that jazz. I have to go through the mountain in the garage that is all of my worldly possessions and decide what I really need to take and what I should leave and store/sell. By the way, if anyone is really hurting for some Beanie Babies, I can heal you up pretty quick.

Anyway, I'm going to be awfully busy this next week, and I can't actually believe I'm finally going to be moving. I'm terrified quite honestly, but I'm so excited that the excitement makes the fear bearable. OH! And also in my adventures next week I'm going to replace my camera so hopefully the days of dreary word-only posts will coming to a close. I can't wait to have it back...I didn't realize it, but my camera had sort of become another appendage. Soon... soon...

I think that's about all I have for now, more exciting updates in the very near future!

No comments: