Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

I made it :)

Well ladies and gents, I did it. I'm actually in Las Vegas. I didn't think the day would ever get here quite honestly. I love my new apartment. It has some little quirks, but I'm really happy here. I'll be posting some pictures of my house in the next couple days, I'm going to try to finish completely unpacking before I take any pics to post. I just didn't feel like finishing up today, so maybe tomorrow. I did, however, do a set of ATCs today, which was so much fun. I haven't had space or time to spread out and craft in months and it was really sad. So here's a few photos just for some fun.




This is Sally Sue. She was sent to me by my good friend Adam, and she was my companion on the long drive down to Vegas. This is her at 7 a.m. strapped into the Uhaul. (The hat is one that I made for myself, I just didn't have anywhere to pack it, lol.)


Here's my first loaf of bread ever, it's Amish Friendship Bread and it is delicious. I did good yes?



Here is my set of ATCs for the Stick It! Swap on atcs4all.com that I just recently joined. This swap was focused around using stickers, which I was so happy about!


My little fairy dream card


Old correspondences.... I really like this one, it's my favorite.


And some spring flowers just because they're pretty. :)

No comments: