Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just a quick one

I just got back from Vegas yesterday...that drive is so long. I've got a set move-in date now of August 10th. It seems like so far away but really it's only two weeks from tomorrow. I still can't believe I'm actually doing this, it's really spontaneous, even for me. But it will be fun. I'm really excited to have my own place again and not have to go to school. I think that's the most exciting. No school. Wow. Actually having time during the day to do things for myself, now there's a concept! I'm especially glad because now I can devote proper time to my crafts and games. I've decided I need to be more committed to my gaming, so this is my chance to start doing that. :)

Right now I'm in Whitefish, MT visiting with my dear friend Jess. She's the Equity Stage Manager for the Alpine Theatre Project. I'm going to see their first show of the season - The Full Monty - tomorrow afternoon. Apparently it's been sold out houses the last few days, which is really good news for them. Also tomorrow, I'm going down to Bigfork to see the Benefit Reveue in the evening and see the Bigfork peeps one more time. So I have a very theatrical day in store, how exciting. :)

That's about it for interesting news....I still haven't fixed my camera situation, which is a shame. I need to do that here very soon. Until then, I suppose I'll have boring words-only blogs, lol. Catch you all later!

No comments: