Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

One day at a time


Hi all! Wow, I've been out for a bit. Remember that 103 fever? Luckily, I haven't had one that high since Sunday, but as it turns out I've been rockin' the pneumonia. I always joke that I'm a cat, being a Leo and all, but lately I've really sounded like one lol. Every time I breathe in or out I make purring noises. Classy, I know. I do feel, and sound, much better today.

I'm at home now, finally. I don't think I've ever been happier to see my parent's sofa. Seriously. Now before I get the chastising, let me just say this is a completely temporary situation. I'm going to try to get an apartment as soon as humanly possible, the 'Monia has slowed me down with that though. Since I seem to be on the upswing, I'm planning a trip to go apartment scouting next week. Wish me luck!

While I've been sick on the sofa, I've been watching a lot of The Biggest Loser and Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp. I've been motivated. I want to work out. I want to be healthy. Unfortunately, I'm really motivated now when I can't physically do anything yet, and I get the feeling that by the time I CAN, I'll have lost all my mojo. Hopefully this won't be the case, but we'll see! Keep me responsible! I probably have another good week before my lungs are really strong enough to start anything much, but I'll try to keep up the spirit in the meantime!

2 comments:

RSusanna said...

OMG! So sorry you have been sick. Pneumonia is really bad stuff so take it easy and don't be in a rush to take on anything new. Hope you feel much better. :)

Monica said...

Hey, don't be hasty to run back into life at this point. You want to take it easy and not become run down again so as not to suffer a relapse. I have had the 'Monia once really bad and it will continue to kick your butt unless you allow yourself to fully heal. So I say unto you..."HEAL"! LOL Seriously hope you're feeling better soon.