Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Epic FAIL!

So I was cleaning up my pc because it's been having some trouble running as of late (poor girl, she's going on 3 years old). Well, it appears in the process of clearing out the temp files, blogger has deleted all the blogs I was currently following! URG!!! So sorry guys if I suddenly disappeared from your blog...I was just trying to clear up some space and it backfired. :( I'm going to go right now and track you all down again. *grumbles* Dumb technology.....

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh I hate when that happens! I lost my blog roll a while back, it took forever to track them all down.

Hope you got it all fixed up! :(

As for the cupcakes I know they rock you would think Mom could have atleast given me one too! I may have to make something sweet tonight .. LOL