Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy busy!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. We've been cruising right along here. We opened Paint Your Wagon last Saturday and we opened Footloose last night! They're both pretty good shows, and I think after a week or so of running they'll be in good shape. I'm sorry there's no pictures right now. I've taken tons, but for whatever reason blogger is not happy with me when I try to upload them. :( Oh well. I'll keep trying. Today we actually finished our Kiss Me Kate show curtain drop and got it hung. That's a big step, and a big pain out of the way. Oh, in other news, it was snowing non-stop yesterday all day! A little disheartening being almost mid-June, but we'll deal with it. Soon it'll be too hot and we'll all be wishing for snow, lol. :p Nothing else too exciting right now, but I just wanted to give a quick little update. Hopefully next time (next time being sometime very soon!) there will be pictures for you to look at and see just what it is we've been doing! Cheers!

No comments: