Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

It's like riding a bike....right?


I feel like I've forgotten how to blog.  Seriously.  I used to be so good at updating on a regular basis and now I pretty much suck....sorry about that.  It just seems like I haven't really done anything exciting or noteworthy lately that's worth posting about.  That's what happens when you're broke though, can't go anywhere.

I actually think I might start having things to post about again because.....

...are you ready?....

I finally GOT A JOB!

*confetti*

This is a big stinkin' deal, I've been unemployed for about 3 and a half months now, and I am down to my last penny.  But I've made it.  I don't know how, but I've made it.  And I'm SO excited.  Not gonna lie, when the gal called and offered me the job I almost cried I was so happy.  I get to start in a couple weeks on the 8th.  

Today's lesson:  Persistance and faith both have HUGE payoffs.  And they kind of go together, you need one to help the other along.

Sorry for such a quick, lame update.  More to come in the pretty immediate future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.