Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Caffeinated and Waiting Redux

Like I promised, here is the link to the Hyperbole and a Half post that I've had in my head all day.  Besides being scarily accurate to my life, it makes me laugh for a good long while.  If you've never been to her blog, oh my goodness GO NOW.  I'll wait.

As for the rest of my life, well, it's doing well, but not a whole lot has been going on on a grand scale.  Mostly I've been sitting around my apartment looking for work and sending out resumes.  If there is anyone out there who would like to hire a pleasant, good-natured individual, drop me a line in the comments would ya?  I'm really quite handy.  Like a Swiss Army knife.  That sounds like it should be it's own post actually, which I might keep and use since blog fodder for me these days is running a little low.  I did make a week-long trip up to the summer theatre I usually work at (but decided not to this year), which of course lead to some mild adventures as well.  Not the least of which is how I managed to poke a hole in the bumper of my less-than-a-year-old car.  C'est la vie.  I'm also trying to start up a crafty business (for reals this time), since I continue to say that I'm going to and never *actually* get around to doing it.  Kind of like blogging...heh...*cough*  I actually sent off some coffee cozies to a cafe that said they would love to sell them in their store, so it is actually official, I'm in business.  *cue confetti*  Next step is to work on my sad, little, empty Etsy store.  The only problem I seem to find is that, like in my day to day life, I tend to be a little ADD in my crafting.  I can make a lot of things, but what do I make to sell?  A little of everything?  Start with one thing and add?  WHAT DO I DO?!?  Life is hard.

So in a nutshell, that's what I've been up to.  Bumming around, looking for work, and making coffee cozies.  Fun times in the life of the unemployed.  Oh, and being a roller derby official.  But that's another post.

1 comment:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Looking for work is the pits.

Keep your chin up!