Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A New Beginning?

Hello out there.  If there is anyone that still reads this blog.....amazing, lol.  I've said like three times that I promise to write more and I'll be good about posting.  I am a dirty liar.  And for that, I am sorry.  Like Stella, I need to get my groove back.  I still feel scattered, pressed for time, tired, but mostly, just lazy.  Since it's NaNoWriMo/NaBloPoMo (National Novel Writing Month/National Blog Posting Month), I thought now is as good a time as any to make room in calendar for a small post every so often.  For the month you're supposed to post and/or write every day, but I'm not going to commit to that.  I will, however, commit to 3 days a week. I feel like that is a reasonable goal to help me get back into blogging.  For reals I MUST learn time management.  MUST.  I tend to get blinders on and only focus on one or two things at a time, and truthfully I feel like I miss out on a lot by doing that.  When I was blogging all the time, that's all I did: work and blog.  This summer it was work and party.  Now it's work and play games.  The only thing I've been consistant at is working, lol.  Which, I guess of anything is good to be consistant.  So ok, I've set the goal of writing again, now here's another question I'm pondering.  Should I just start a new blog?  A full fresh start.  I mean let's face it, the name of this blog is Misadventures in Theatre and I haven't really done anything theatrical since I've been writing, and the only time I AM doing anything theatrical I get all distracted and don't write.  So perhaps it's time for a name change?  Or does that even bother anyone?  I would like thoughts and feedback on this, from anyone who still even floats by on occasion.  I am also open to any name suggestions, since I seem to put naming my blog up there with naming a child for importance, and I also seem to be incapable of making these decisions on my own.  
So hello again blogword.  I hope to see you again soon.  I make no promises, but I can tell you I'll try.  I'll even put it on my calendar.  And really, that's the best we can hope for.  :)  

1 comment:

Christines said...

hello
welcome for the fresh start
name is good
i am new to blog
when free read my blogs weekly once atleast