Wow. So, I officially suck at multitasking my life. I thought I'd have time to update in Bigfork, but as it turns out I was either a) busy working, b) busy having fun, c) lazy, or d) sleeping. I suck ya'll, I'm sorry. I did have a spectacular summer though, it was just the therapy I needed after that roller coaster ride of a winter. I'll give a brief overview of where I stand at the moment.
* I returned home Monday evening after many tears, hugs, and goodbyes from my Bigfork family.
* On my way home I stopped in Missoula to look at a basement that I was considering renting. Looked and...SOLD! I now have a living space in a nice house, downstairs, with three bedrooms, a rec room, and a bathroom all to myself.
* I've spent my first day home doing NOTHING and it was awesome. Yesterday, I ran around with my friend who's getting married next weekend buying wedding stuff. Today, I did laundry.
* Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Whitefish to spend some time with my friend up there. On the way I'm making a pitstop in Missoula to have lunch with a friend. Also while I'm in Whitefish, I'll head to Bigfork and paint a sign for the Children's Theatre, since I didn't get a chance to before I left.
* In the midst of all that I have a job interview for a new job at the hospital, which I will hopefully get and be starting soon. Yay money!
* On the way back home I'll be bringing my friend with me and dropping her off in Missoula for her job that's starting up again. I'll make it back home just in time to pick up my bridesmaids dress for the wedding that weekend.
* Wedding will hit in full force. This is gonna be a doozy folks. Details later.
* Day after wedding I'll be heading back to Missoula to stay, finally, and move in and just be settled again. LOVELY!
I'm SO excited to have those spare rooms to myself.... mainly because I can finally have a craft room! YES! *does dance of joy and craftiness* I just bought a bunch of stuff to make a scrapbook for my summer, and I'm going through all the photos to pick the ones I want in it. There's a ton. But I'm actually going to make the book itself too, which I'm really stoked about. Should be awesome.
I'll try to ease back into doing little updates, and as I remember them I'll post stories and photos from the summer. :) Thanks for baring with me, those of you who did! I'm sorry I'm a horrible person.
Oh, and apparently Blogger hates me, because I logged in only to find my blog roll gone. GONE. This is the second time that's happened to me, and I'm sad. Maybe if I say a little prayer and come back tomorrow everyone will be there, like nothing ever happened. Hey, it worked last time! :D