Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm still here :)

Hi guys! I know I haven't updated in ages... let me just tell you it's been ridiculous around here the past month. I'll try to get back in the swing of things here soon.
Biggest news over the last month, I finally got a job. Not a theatre job, but a job none the less. I've been working at Michael's for the last three weeks as a cashier. It's been fairly entertaining, I've met a lot of interesting people, in both good and bad ways lol. Mostly good though. :) And actually, I found out yesterday that I'm going to be promoted to framing! Woot! Seems silly, but I do get paid a little more, and that also means I won't be working on the floor for the holidays... and that is definately something to be thankful for!
Theatrically I've not done much of anything really. I applied for a carpentery position over at New York New York for Zumanity, so we'll see if I get to interview for that one.
I've still been really busy with my artwork, I just haven't posted any pics lately. I'm about to go on a chunky page spree here in a minute, so you can probably look forward to a really picture heavy post very soon. I'll also try to put up some of the other things I've done over the past month. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and still doin' my thing, I've just had a ridiculous month! Sorry for no updates! I'll be better... promise. ;)

No comments: