Friday, December 11, 2009

Made it!

As some of you know, this week was my road trip week.  No I haven't forgotten to blog.  We've had long days and I've been tired.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we have reached our destination safe and sound, and in two days I will be on my way back home to cold, windy Montana with plenty of time (and layovers) to start a proper blogging of our adventure.

Oh.  And just so ya'll know, we did stop and meet Travis and The Missus in Oklahoma.  Yeah, you should be jealous.  ;)

6 Comments:

At December 11, 2009 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Ed said...

WHAT?!?!

No effing way!

I was supposed to be his first!

 
At December 12, 2009 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Travis said...

Sorry Ed.

And yeah, they should be jealous.

That's real.

 
At December 12, 2009 at 9:51 AM , Blogger LIZZIE said...

So happy you two arrived safely. What a fun adventure.

 
At December 12, 2009 at 12:14 PM , Blogger adrienzgirl said...

Don't be too jealous Ed. They went to IHOP!

Cute pic of you and TravyG btw!

 
At December 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Ducky said...

That's so cool you got to meet them! You're just a travellin fool Miss Lauren!

 
At December 12, 2009 at 10:39 PM , Blogger LIZZIE said...

IHOP !!!!!! YUM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home