Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I found a place! OMG!

So, I happened upon this place completely by circumstance. It's a one bedroom, which is not really what I wanted, but it's huge and I'm getting to the point where I can't be that picky anymore. It's within the budget I had set for myself, and the community seems really nice. I'm a stone's throw from Henderson (where all the shopping is), I'm close-ish to the Strip (where my job is supposed to be), and I'm also about 10 blocks away from my other friend that lives here. So yay! These are pics I took of the model, when I get my very own I'll be sure to take some photos of that too. :) Oh, and the property is called Firenze, like the centaur from Harry Potter. Cool eh? I thought so too. :D And also, I love all the windows!




This is the living room


And more living room



Built-in computer nook, nifty! (This will be my crafting area! Yay!)


This is the dining nook, and behind Wil is a full-sized washer and dryer. And yes, those are wood floors.


One view of the kitchen from the living room. Granite countertops!



A view of the kitchen from in front of the laundry area.


The bedroom


The bedroom walk-in closet!


The bathroom


The shower

And the patio


No comments: