Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Mingle!

Hello hello!  It's that time again!  This week for Monday Mingle I submitted questions, woot woot!  To join in the fun, pop on over and say hi to Jen @ EightyMPHmom!  Password for the vid is: misadventure.  Have a great week ya'll!  (PS - My still frame on the vid makes me look like I'm doing some bizarre kissy-face, lol)







3 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Linda Ramos said...

Oh my word.. Just thinking of the foot in the paint makes me laugh. That would have been hilarious to see.

 
At June 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Nolie said...

What a gorgeous view from your porch.

 
At June 6, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Cluttered Brain said...

I loved Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day too!!!

i forgot about that one!

And
i LOVE your view!!!

And YES, i am late, sorry, at least i came..busy busy week.

R U mingling this week too?
Hope you are!
Thanks for mingling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home