Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

New glasses!

I went by the optical center at ShopKo today just to check and see if my glasses had come in, and guess what? They got there that morning! Yay! I win. :D I was so totally excited about them I made the little guy who helped me laugh, lol. So of course, here's a couple pics of my new eyes. :) Oh, and that darker looking spot of my hair is where I tried to dye it blue this evening. It didn't really work out as well as I had hoped, but oh well. I'm having a restless moment and when I get those I usually tend to dye my hair strange colors lol. It's not permenant though, so it'll probably wash out in a couple weeks. Is there anything you tend to do when you get restless? Do tell! Anyway, my new specks....



I just love them! You can't really tell from the picture, but they're a tortoise shell brown with a teal inside. And my favorite part...
They have moons and stars on the sides! So cute! I love being able to see. Especially when I get to see through awesome frames. ;)

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

they're cute! so glad you liked the card

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Love them girlie! Super cute, look at us glass girls go :). Love the pictures and the new picture you have for profile pic. LOVE the moons and stars! :)