Craftiness
So, I'm finally done with school now, and it's such a good feeling. I'm trying to get all of my stuff figured out - house, job, and whatnot - so that I can have some peace of mind. I should be moving down by the end of May, early June if all goes well.
Until then, however, I've been hanging out making some crafty-type things. I rejoined Nervousness.org, an art-share website. I had forgotten how much I liked being a part of it. I thought I'd post pics of what I'm doing here in case anyone was interested :) And if you feel so inclined, do comment on them and tell me what you think!
Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the first set I made...they for an "April Showers" swap. They weren't up to my usual standard, just being the first I've made in over 4 years, but I still liked them. Oh well.
I'll continue to post my work here in case anyone is interested, so check back occasionally to see what new and crafty things I've been working on! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home