Becuase I like people who opt out rather than write something boring for two flippin pages, and becuase you're not afraid to post a real picture of home-made ravioli, I am now following you ;-) Hope you can stop by and return the favor when you aren't so tired ;-)
I'm the biggest dork you'll ever love. :) I'm a wanderer. I like to fancy myself an artist, but I'm really more of a "crafter." Just waiting to find out where to go from here.
2 Comments:
Hey Lady...how're things going? I started a new blog. :D
Becuase I like people who opt out rather than write something boring for two flippin pages, and becuase you're not afraid to post a real picture of home-made ravioli, I am now following you ;-) Hope you can stop by and return the favor when you aren't so tired ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home